- Boats and Outboards
- General Chandlery
- Paint, Care & Maintenance
Terms and conditions for website usage
The term Chandlery or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 173 Pier Road Gillingham KENT ME7 1UB. Our company registration number is 252045.The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. In compliance with the new laws concerning ‘cookies’ this site does not retain any information for third-party use. We will ask to retain some of your information to use in relation to any orders made by you to ensure that you receive the best service possible. We do require some contact information for deliveries or to inform you if any product we have ordered for you has arrived and is ready for collection. When you enter your details for ordering from us, you will be given the opportunity to request any promotional offers via our online newsletter.
3. We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
7. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
8. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
9. These Terms and Conditions apply to all transactions between you and the Chandlery. They do not affect your statutory rights. Please read them carefully.
10. We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes will take effect on the date they are posted on our website.
11. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and are subject to the non- exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. We do not accept amendments to these Terms and Conditions.
12. Failure by us to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions will not affect our right to enforce the remainder of these Terms and Conditions.
13. We will treat each order for goods as an offer by you to purchase the goods subject to these Terms and Conditions.
14. We will tell you if your payment details cannot be authorised for any reason and invite you to pay by an alternative method.
15. We are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in our suppliers' prices, the imposition of any taxes or duties, or, if due to an error or omission, the price published for the goods is wrong whether or not the order has been acknowledged. We will of course inform you of the correct price first and give you the opportunity to cancel the order. All product prices are inclusive of VAT, where applicable, but exclusive of delivery charges which will be payable as indicated at the time the order is placed.
16. Prices, offers and products are subject to availability and may change before (but not after) we accept your order. If a product becomes unavailable we will try to offer you an alternative. On occasion, the prices payable and promotions offered in respect of goods advertised on the website may differ from those prices and promotions offered at the same time in-store. We are under no obligation to honour any in-store price or promotion in the event that they differ from those on the website. Similarly, our store is under no obligation to honour any website price or promotion in the event that they differ from those in-store.
17. Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on the website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur and goods may be mis-priced. If we discover a pricing error we will contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.
18. Prices that are reduced for sales and promotions are only valid for the specified period.
19. If the product you have purchased is not in stock, we will contact you as soon as possible using the details you have given us. If you request to collect a product we have ordered in from the Chandlery store, we will contact you using the details you have given us to inform you that it has arrived and you may collect it within the opening times of the store.
20. We aim to deliver products to you within 5 working days. However, deliveries can take up to 21 working days. European and International orders may take longer. As we primarily use a third party courier service, we can only estimate actual delivery times.
21. If you wish to cancel your order after it has been dispatched, you will be charged for both delivery and collection costs.
22. All quoted delivery prices, unless otherwise stated, are for most UK Mainland addresses. International, European, Northern Ireland (BT), Isle of Wight (PO30-37), Isle of Man (IM), Scottish Highlands and Orkney Isles (PA, ML, EH, KA, G, KY, PH, DD, AB, IV, KW), Outer Hebrides and the Shetland Isles (HS, ZE) will incur additional charges and may also experience delivery delays; morning, Saturday and "next working day" deliveries are optional and will also incur additional charges. We will only deliver goods to the address on the order.
23. Please note that if the delivery address is given on an order that is outside of the EU an import tax may be payable upon receipt of the goods. The amount payable depends on the destination and may be subject to charge. These payments are the responsibility of the customer and we accept no liability for the payment which may be due.
24. No individuals within our company are able to decrypt transaction information or cardholder data. Their systems only allow access to our most senior staff and only in extenuating circumstances (such as investigations of Card Fraud by the Police). Your card information is secure even from their own employees because the systems never display the full card numbers, even on administration screens.
25. The laws of England shall govern these Terms and Conditions of Sale and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. We are required by law to inform you that sales can be concluded in English only and that no public filing requirements apply.
28. User's information given, concerning the "Club Card" is to only be used for the purpose of setting-up the applicant's/user's card. Information provided will not be sold on or mistreated. Information that goes through a third party, where the law allows, is for the purpose of the user's Club Card and will not be used for anything else without the consent of the user.
29. Listed event days are set by us for a limited time, subject to change without warning. Events that are promoted on the website may not be active or available for use at all. The promotions set on the website would be promotional material for the physical store and would hold no obligation to comply with the promotional material.
30. We hold the ability to log in into any user's Gillingham Marina Chandlery account at any time, without warning. This may be used for discrepancy issues with purchasing or delivery but we will not be privy to the account holder's card information.
31. Items delivered via pallet will incur larger shipping and packaging costs than other deliveries. We hold the ability to change these costs at any time with no warning. These charges are not hidden and will be seen before the user makes their purchase.
32. Items shown to have a reduced price will not be subject to any voucher or redeemable discount. These items have already been discounted for the user's benefit. These item's prices are subject to change, without any warning.